Monday, March 22, 2010

Crest of the Stars

Hi,
Last Thursday, we watched Crest of the Stars for club choice.  This is a 1999 vintage show, and is the prequel to banner of the Stars, a 38 episode space epic.  If you enjoyed the first episode, I can only say it gets better and I strongly recommend that you watch the rest of the series.  If you need help finding it, let me know.

On another note, I mentioned that I am looking for someone to be president of the club for next year.  We need someone to take over for the next few years so we always have someone to run the club.  If you are willing to become presidnet, I can show you the best places to find shows and can even make a dub of my collection if you want it (1.5TB+).

I would also like to announce that the two trouble makers have been perminantely banished from the club.  If anyone sees them in the room during the showing, please let an officer know so we can take appropriate action.

-Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment